Responsive Website for mobiles, tablets and computer
Is your website still NOT ready for these devices?
- Android phone.
- Nokia / Samsung / Motorola / HTC / Other Smart phones.
- Other Mobiles / Cellular phones and Tablets.
Chances are that your website will look like crap on cellphone if you have not made or re-designed your existing website according to the mobile phone standards.
- By the year 2013, the number of smartphone mobiles sold per year was expected to be more than 300 million.
- By the year 2016 the number of users who use smart phone devices is expected to be more than 2 billion globally.
- The percentage of smartphone owners who actually abandoned the buying process on a site because the website would not open on their cellphone: 45%
- An extra 38% left the website because it was not designed specifically for smartphones hence the users found it too difficult to understand and browse.
The above stats mean there is a continuous rise in smartphone surfers and there are a whole bunch of smartphone handset users that are unable to browse a website or contact the website owner or make a purchase even when they wanted to only because the website owner did not care to make his/her website more mobile phone friendly.
Why not order right now and get yourself a website that works not only on your laptop browser but also on Smartphones, PDAs and Cellular phones?
Features of the services:
- Get 3 in 1 website: Looks good on desktop or mobile device or tablet.
- Creation of a mobile friendly blog or website using bootstrap or wordpress.
- The responsive website created will be light in weight.
- Easy navigation with navigation aids.
- Creation and Integration of QR codes.
- Pages having easy way to contact you through contact page or social plugins.
- Easy click-to-call integration for people browsing your website on cell phones.
Order Responsive Website Design Today!